- Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite team? All sports: playing, watching, or attending. Die Hard Cubs fan, Hotdogs and Wrigley is better than peanut butter and jelly.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? I am an absolute history buff specifically intrigued by political and military history. Also, I love to grill – any meat, any sauce at least 2-3x a week.
- What is your favorite memory from your career so far? When multiple departments come together to help a client. It’s a true testament of DSP’s values and culture
- What are some things on your bucket list? Traveling to every continent. I love to travel, meet new people / eat new food and learn about different cultures.
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Golfing & enjoying the day outside in whatever way I can.