In addition to contract surety, DSP offers a wide variety of commercial surety bonds to meet your needs. We maintain an extensive library of bond forms and are familiar with many of the requirements that are currently in place for miscellaneous bonds.
- License and/or Permit Bonds
- Guarantee the contractor will perform work in compliance with specified statutes, laws or ordinances to protect the public from damage resulting from loss, harm or unfair practices.
- Sometimes required when becoming licensed or obtaining a permit in a municipality such as a city, town or village.
- Commonly referred to as Surety Bonds.
- Wage and Welfare Bonds
- Guarantee payment of wages, dues and contributions to health, pension, vacation and welfare funds for Union employees of a contractor.
- Release of Lien Bonds
- Guarantee to release a lien clearing the title to a project.
- Highway Permit Bonds
- Guarantee a contractor will perform work and restore the specified right-of-way in compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in an approved permit.
- Public Official Bonds
- Guarantee the faithful and honest performance of public official duties per applicable statute requirements.
- Notary Public Bonds
- Guarantee the faithful performance of notary public duties as defined in applicable statutes.
- Miscellaneous Bonds
Click HERE to contact a member of the Bond Department.