Once your company establishes a surety line of credit through DSP with one of our A rated surety markets, our bond department can offer unparalleled service to meet your company’s contract surety bond needs.
- Bid Bonds
- Guarantee that if the contractor’s bid is accepted by the owner, the contractor will enter into a contract at the price that was bid.
- Used as a means of prequalifying a contractor.
- Performance Bonds
- Guarantee the contractor will perform all obligations in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the contract.
- Protect the owner from financial loss in the event the contractor fails to adhere to the contract terms and conditions.
- Payment Bonds
- Guarantee the contractor will pay subcontractors, laborers and material suppliers involved with the bonded project.
- Maintenance Bonds
- Guarantee against defective materials or workmanship for a specific period of time.
Click HERE to see what we need from you in order to establish or enhance your existing surety line of credit.