Commercial Automobile Insurance protects business owners against loss from physical damage to owned or leased vehicles. It also protects against liability claims arising out of bodily injury or property damage caused by insured vehicle.
How DSP Can Help
- Risk Analysis – annually to evaluate:
- Vehicle schedule
- Operational changes
- Recent losses
- Market Evaluation of contracted carriers and specialty markets capable of handling the required exposures, coverages, territories and policy forms.
- Risk Management Plan development to tailor coverage, forms and Safety Initiatives to meet client’s commercial auto and fleet needs.
- Safety Initiatives provided by our in-house safety engineer to include vehicle observations and written safety program development.
- Contract Review specialists make sure the insurance program appropriately covers and adheres to all operational contracts with particular attention to requests for waivers of subrogation, additional insureds and Primary and Noncontributory status.
- Claims Management specialists assist clients with reporting and managing Auto claims with special attention to vehicle repair timelines.
- Renewal Risk Analysis 90 to 120 days prior to renewal we meet with clients to begin a new risk analysis.
Click HERE to contact a DSP representative.