Casualty Insurance, also referred to as Liability Insurance, protects a business owner against claims resulting in bodily injury, property damage and personal & advertising injury. It also includes Workers’ Compensation. Casualty insurance includes costs to defend against a lawsuit. Types of Casualty Insurance include:
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability and Physical Damage
- Umbrella Excess Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
How DSP Can Help
- Risk Analysis – annually to evaluate:
- Changes in payrolls, sales and vehicle schedules
- Operational or management changes
- Recent losses
- Market Evaluation of contracted carriers and specialty carriers capable of handling the required coverages and exposures.
- Risk Management Plan development to tailor coverage and forms to meet client workers’ compensation, fleet and liability needs.
- Safety Initiatives provided by our in-house safety engineer to include job hazard analysis, job-site training and vehicle observations.
- Contract Review specialists make sure the insurance program appropriately covers and adheres to construction and operational contracts.
- Claims Management specialists assist clients with reporting, managing and recovering after a loss to control client costs.
- Renewal Risk Analysis 90 to 120 days prior to renewal we meet with clients to begin a new risk analysis.