Business Insurance protects business owners by transferring the financial risk of covered losses to an insurance company. This allows the business to continue operating knowing an insured major catastrophe will not force it into bankruptcy. There are various policies, coverages and alternatives for business owners to consider.
What kind of insurance does your business need?
Every DSP Insurance Services client receives an annual Risk Analysis to evaluate business operations and exposures to loss. We develop a Risk Management Plan to include policies and coverages that are mandated, prudent and recommended.
How DSP Insurance Services reduces your costs
- We survey over 25 top rated contracted insurance carriers for the best value and policy forms.
- Our in-house Safety Engineer provides:
- Onsite safety analysis
- Employee training
- Safety program design and implementation
- Accident investigation
- Our Contract Review Specialists review your business contracts to determine insurance requirements and eliminate costly mistakes.
- Our Claims Specialists carefully manage your claims costs from 1st report to closure and reports to you.
- To answer your specific questions we provide complimentary access to our Strategic Partners:
- Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- ERISA Attorney
Why DSP keeps clients informed? How and why we do it.
- A well informed business owner is critical to an effective and successful risk management plan.
- We offer frequent seminars, webinars and newsletters on industry trends and current issues affecting our clients.
- We provide access to our Strategic Partners’ educational opportunities and newsletters.