With one of the largest and most experienced staffs in the Chicagoland region, DSP is positioned to successfully grow with your company. We have the technical expertise and industry knowledge to work with both the young and upcoming firm, as well as the veteran, multi-disciplined contractor. DSP currently represents over 150 Midwestern-based construction companies and suppliers through our network of national and regional surety companies.
The DSP Advantage
- Strong relationships with numerous A rated surety markets, respective underwriters and home office contacts.
- Producers on staff with previous surety underwriting experience.
- Detailed preparation of underwriting submissions to our surety markets.
- Solid relationships with industry professionals such as construction-oriented CPAs, legal advisors and bank associates.
- Active participation in over 15 different construction and surety industry associations including the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP).
- Review and advise on the adverse terms and conditions that many owners, architects and construction managers place in contracts.
- Continuing education offered through our annual Construction Seminars and semi-annual newsletter The Surety Report.
- Prompt response to your bond requests.
- Guidance on succession planning, best in class management practices and employee incentive programs.
How DSP Will Impact Your Business
- We will establish a relationship that is mutually beneficial for all parties, secure competitive rates and maximize your company’s surety line of credit.
- We will showcase your company beyond just the numbers.
- Our proactive approach allows our team to offer sound advice when different opportunities arise or concerns are addressed.
- We will provide and apply up-to-the-minute knowledge of what’s going on in the industry.
- We will keep you informed of onerous wording to not only protect your company’s assets and overall best interests, but also strategically position your company ahead of your competition.
Establish or Enhance Your Surety Line of Credit
Our goal is to be proactive, not reactive, in today’s credit marketplace. To establish or enhance your surety line of credit click here.